You are here
What we do
Our activity is based on two synergic topics:
Materials analysis: development and application of analytical techniques and related methodologies for the characterization of materials with a focus on surfaces, interfaces and resolution/sensitivity at the micro and nanoscale. Main areas of expertise are:
- Ion beam/matter interaction
- X-ray analysis
- Multivariate Analysis in Spectroscopy and Spectrometry (MASS)
- Surface Engineering by Ion Implantation (SurfEng)
In this scenario we perform:
- Research and development of new processes, materials, analytical methodologies.
- Service activities for external customers and partners, in both fields, material analysis and microfabrication.