You are here
Analytical techniques for the characterization of materials out the micro-and nanometric scale:
• Materials Science (semiconductors, thin films, dopant di stributions, energy materials, optoelectronics, coatings)
• Environmental monitoring
• Agrifood science
MNF activity is focused on solving novel analytical issues and supporting material science and technology development by state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation and capabilities.
• Development of analytical methodologies
• Design and development of analytical instrumentation
• Data mining
• Problem solving/Industrial Services
• SIMS Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry
• ToF-SIMS Time of Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spetrometry
• XPS X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
• SEM/EDX/EBSD Scanning Electron Microscopy/Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy/Electron Back Scatter Diffraction
• AFM Atomic Force Microscopy
• AES Auger Electron Spectroscopy
• PTR-MS Proton Transfer Reaction Mass Spectrometry
• XRD/XRF/GIXRF/XRR X-Ray diffraction/fluorescence/reflectometry
Accreditation and quality management (ISO/IEC 17025:2005).
Service / Collaboration
The Materials Characterization group of MNF provides analytical services on a scientific collaboration and/or commercial basis. We can support you to solve your analytical issues and support your R&D activities by our analytical instrumentation and expertise on surface and materials analysis. Please refer to the Services pages and/or contact us Services pages and/or Contact us.
For more information please refer to the webpages of the former Micro Nano Analytical Laboratory MiNALAb
There is currently no content classified with this term.